Project SectorResidential, Commercial, Interior Design, Public, Education, Other
The Tooley & Foster Partnership has 4 Partners:-
Keith Everitt, Gian Kundi, Khosro Bashi and Gerald Curtis.
The Tooley & Foster Partnership have received numerous awards and recognitions, demonstrating our ability to design 'Environments that work' for both the public and private sectors, with creativity and an appreciation of our clients' needs.
We were particularly proud to win the RIBA/LSC Further Education Design Excellence Sustainability Award in 2009 for our refurbishment of Tower Hamlets College and more recently in 2014 ‘Project of the Year’ for our design of Saffron Hall at the RICS East of England Awards, as well as ‘Design through Innovation’; this meant the project was a finalist in both categories at the 2014 RICS National Awards and it went on to receive 'Highly Commended' in the 'Design through Innovation' category.
Saffron Hall is also a 2015 Civic Trust Awards Regional Winner.
We won a Silver International CSR Excellence Award in 2015 - demonstrating the commitment of our Partners and staff to their personal Corporate Social Responsibility. We also won awards in 2013 (Volunteering) and 2014 (Environmental Endeavour: Sustainability).
The Practice was a finalist in the 'Sustainable Social Housing Consultancy of the Year' category at the Sustainable Housing Awards in 2014 and 2012 and won ‘Sustainable Larger Housing Project of the Year' for its design of New Cranes Court as well as the ‘Development’ Award at the Sustain Awards 2013.
Our Care, Dementia Care and Extra Care Home designs consistently feature at The Pinders Healthcare Design Awards. They have made it to the final 5 times in the past 6 years.
We have won Green Apple Awards each year since 2007.
• Regional Winner, Civic Trust Awards 2015
• Highly Commended - RICS National Awards 2014 - ‘Design through Innovation’
• Finalist - RICS National Awards 2014 - 'Project of the Year'.
• Winner - RICS East of England Awards 2014 - 'Project of the Year'.
• Winner - RICS East of England Awards 2014 - ‘Design through Innovation’.
• Finalist - RICS East of England Awards 2014 - 'Leisure & Tourism'.
• Finalist - RICS East of England Awards 2014 - 'Community Benefit'.
• Finalist, Sustainable Housing Awards 2014 & 2012, 'Sustainable Social Housing Consultancy of the Year'.
• International CSR Excellence Award 2014 for Sustainability.
• International Green Apple Awards for the Built Environment and Architectural Heritage 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008 & 2007.
• Finalist, Pinders Healthcare Design Awards 2014 - 'Best Small Dementia Unit'.
• Finalist - LABC Central Region Building Excellence Awards 2014, 'Best Change of Use of an Existing Building or Conversion' and 'Best Social or Affordable New Housing Development'.
• International CSR Excellence Award 2013 for Volunteering.
• Winner, Sustain' Awards 2013 - 'Development'.
• Premier Guarantee Excellence Award 2013, Highly Commended for ‘Social Housing Development of the Year’.
• Finalist, Pinders Healthcare Design Awards 2013 - 'Care Home Regeneration'.
• EAC Housing for Older People Awards - 'Housing with Care under 30 units': Highly Commended 2013, Gold Award 2011.
• Finalist, Timber in Construction Awards 2013 - 'Health Care Project of the Year'.
• Building Magazine Top 200 Consultants 2001 – 2013.
• Winner, Sustainable Housing Awards 2012 - 'Sustainable Larger Housing Project of the Year'.
• Regional Finalist, Civic Trust Awards 2012.
• Green Apple Environment Award 2011 for Building and Construction - 'Environmental Education Projects'.
• Finalist, Pinders Healthcare Design Awards 2011 - 'Independent Living'.
• Finalist, LABC East Anglia Building Excellence Awards 2011 - 'Social Housing'.
• Winner, Pinders Healthcare Design Awards 2010 - 'Elderly Care (Less than 60 beds)'.
• Winner of an Excellence in Roofing Award 2010 - 'Best Tiled Roof' (National Federation of Roofing Contractors).
• Finalist, Housing Design Awards 2010 - 'Best Development for Housing our Ageing Population'.
• Published by English Heritage in "England's Schools: History, Architecture and Adaptation" in 2010.
• Selected for the '50 Years of London Architecture' Exhibition 2010.
• Building Magazine Top 100 Architects 2001 – 2010.
• Winner of the RIBA/LSC Further Education Design Excellence Sustainability Award 2009.
• Highly Commended for the RIBA/LSC Further Education Design Excellence Award 2009.
• Daily Mail UK Property Award 2009 - 'Retirement Housing'.
• Published by Reading Council in 2009 within their 'Ageing Policy' as an example of Best Practice in the sector.
• Bromley Environment Award 2008, 'in recognition of exceptional commitment to sustainability and the environment'.
• Finalist, Pinders Healthcare Design Awards 2008 - 'Independent Living'.
• Concert Industry Awards 2007 - 'Best International Arena'.
• LDSA Built-in Quality Awards 2007 - 'Best Accessible Building'.
• International Concrete Repair Institute, Award of Excellence 2007.
• Camden Building Quality Awards 2007 - 'Inclusive Design'.
• AJ Top 100 2007 & 2006.
• Waltham Forest Design Awards 2006 - 'Best New Building'.
• Your New Home Award 2006 - 'Best Assisted Living Development’.
• Secured-by-Design Award 2002 - 'Best Large Development'.
• Inclusion in CABE's selection of Exemplary School Buildings 2002.
• Colorcoat Building Award 2002.
• Business Excellence Awards 2002 & 1998.
• Islington Access Award 2000.
• Lifetime Homes and Wheelchair Housing Award 2000.
• Civic Trust Commendation 2000.
• RSAS Architectural Award in Design of Dementia Care 1996.
• NHIC Housing Awards 1996.
• AIB Care Home Design Awards 1994 & 1991.